Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My little girl.

 I am so lucky to have Bella in my life....She has helped me through some hard times in my life especially when I lost my dad. I had brought her home from the animal hospital she was a tiny really sick little girl. I didn't want her to die alone in a cage there was this need to heal her. Her stomach had not fully developed so she had trouble going to the bathroom. She had trouble eating so I would try and get yogurt in her come to find out she loved raw carrots I would chew them for her and feed her that way it worked. She started getting better everyday till one day she was able to poop I was so excited I knew then that she was going to make it. My mom and dad feel in love with her you couldn't help but fall in love with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment